Electrifying Your School Buses
How the EPA is Funding the Next Wave of Transportation
Traditional school buses are exposing millions of children to harmful diesel exhaust, releasing vast amounts of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, and costing school districts a fortune in fuel costs and maintenance.
It's time for a transition to safer, cleaner, and more affordable electric school buses nationwide for the generations to come.
In this webinar, we are sharing what you need to know when considering electrifying your school bus fleet.
Watch this conversation to learn about the many benefits electric school buses bring to a school district, and see how you can get significant EPA funding to help make the electrification of school bus transport possible.
Watch now to learn about:
- Understanding EV charging levels
- Change in vehicle “Fueling” paradigm
- Need for and benefits of electric school buses
- Managing electric school bus charging
- Understanding funding for electric school buses
- How SemaConnect can help you get started
- Why now is the time to invest in EV charging
View the Webinar
Watch now to learn why electric school buses are important, how to keep them charged up, and how you can get funding from the EPA to bring them to your school.
Meet the Speakers
VP of Marketing
Director of Government Policy & Programs
National Director - Channel & Government