Understanding Federal Funding for EV Charging
See How These Programs Make EV Charging More Affordable for Your Property
It's an exciting time in the world of EVs and EV charging. With the recent Infrastructure Investment & Jobs Act, there is now more federal funding available to make EV charging more accessible and affordable.
With new guidance from the Department of Transportation on the allocation of these funds to the states, we've brought in the experts to walk us through the various programs and explain what this means for bringing EV charging to your community.
Watch this conversation with the Maryland Energy Association to hear how they are utilizing federal funding to offer incentives and rebate programs to businesses in their community.
Watch now to learn about:
- EV market trends & projections for future growth
- 3 factors fueling greater EV adoption in the marketplace
- Change in the vehicle “fueling” paradigm
- The Infrastructure Investment & Jobs Act and what it means for EV charging
- Major programs for distributing federal funds to the states
- How the State of Maryland is leading in the push for increased EV charging infrastructure
- Why now is the time to invest in EV charging
View the Webinar
Learn more about the different federal and state funding programs to make EV charging more affordable for your property.
Meet the Speakers
VP of Marketing
Director of Government Policy & Programs
Transportation Program Manager
Maryland Energy Administration
Business Development Manager, Public Sector