Level 2 vs. DCFC:
Which Level is Right for Me?
DCFC is typically what first comes to mind when discussing EV charging, however, Level 2 (L2) charging is often the most cost-effective and easily deployable option.
Matching the location and level of charging will eliminate unnecessary project costs. Ultimately, the use case will dictate what level of charging is required for a particular location.
Watch this conversation with the SemaConnect experts for a comprehensive overview of the differences between L2 and DCFC and see how you can determine which is best for your property.
Watch now to learn about:
- EV market trends & projections for future growth
- 3 factors fueling greater EV adoption in the marketplace
- Change in the vehicle "fueling" paradigm
- The differences between level 2 charging and DC fast charging
- How to determine which level is best suited for your property
- How SemaConnect can help you get started
- Why now is the time to invest in EV charging
View the Webinar
Learn about the major differences between Level 2 and DCFC and see how to determine which is best for your property.
Meet the Speakers
VP of Marketing
Director of Commercial Business Development
Sales Enablement Program Manager